Notice: To all those who think Homophobia is wrong and want to fight for a better future for our gay and lesbian friends, please repost this into your profile:
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Every one deserves a chance at happiness, give them that chance.
1) Take the book you're reading right now, open it on page 18 and write down the 4th sentence.
"I-" For a moment Meggie was speechless with shock, Mo's face was so dark.Inkheart
2) Stretch out your left hand as far as you can - what is it you find?
my awesome blue wall
3) What was the last thing you saw on TV?
I believe it was a show about dinosaurs
4) Don't look at a clock and tell the time!
5) Now look to a clock; what's the actual time?
4:36 pm ...gah, so close
6) What do you hear at the moment?
some birds and dogs outside my open window
7) When did you last leave your home and what for?
I left to go to Wal-Mart and the Book Mobile..that was around 9:45 am
8) Before you started answering to this questions, what did you look at?
The lolita girl I am drawing
9) What clothes are you wearing right now?
I am wearing my awesome panda shirt and brown gauchos
10) Do you remember your dream from last night?
I didnt have a dream last night
11) When did you last laugh?
just a little while ago
12) What do you have on the wall of your room?
a panda calender and a picure of the Japanese Kanji for Dream
13) Do you watch something freakish?
14) What do you think about this quiz?
its fun for the bored people c:
15) What's the last movie you saw?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
16) If you were a zillionaire, what do you want to buy?
gah! I would pay for college, buy my parents a new home, donate to the cancer foundation's, and feed the hungry kids of the world
17) Tell me something about you I don't know yet.
My favorite style of clothing is Sweet Lolita, which is kind of odd since I dress kind of like a girly goth
18) If you could change one thing in the world independent of guilt or policy what would it be?
I would change the way we govern our world, where we have basic mandatory laws and everything else is up to us
19) Do you like to dance?
lol, in the shower
20) George Bush:
is no longer our president
21) Imagine your first baby will be a girl - what would her name be?
I would probably name her either Kikka or Lucy
22) Imagine your first baby will be a boy - what would his name be?
I would name him Nathainal or Damien
23) Do you think about living in another country?
I had thought about maybe Tokyo, Japan
24) What do you want to hear from God, standing at Heaven's gate?
Hey, what the heck you doin' here? you shouldnt be here! go back down and live forever
Clubs I belong to: